Friday, September 28, 2007

I only got to write 2 articles today L …. Cuz I got bz …… all morning I wasted time on the net, then I went in to the kitchen at 3 to prepare things for the aftari at 6. usually I prepare the things and mixtures and come out of the kitchen and then I go back at 5…..but today time just flew and before I knew it, it was 6pm.

I made these really delicious dahi bhallas with sweet chutney….n they turned out to be yum…and the most ironic thing happened today…. Everyday I make these delicious onion rings, which my sister didn’t eat…. So yesterday she got interested and told me to make loadz today and she wanted to eat them…… but of all days today was one day that the onion rings I made got a little short on salt…… poor girl…. She doesn’t feel like eating them again :P …….

Today was one of the most disappointing days of my life…. Since I have begun to understand things….there was this chance that the Supreme court may rule against Pervez Musharraf holding two positions…… but they disappointed 160 million people by rejecting the petitions as non-maintainable…… by why then was a doctor’s application discarded for the very reason that he was already a government employee in Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS)?? It is gross injustice….. if Pervez Musharraf is allowed to contest elections being a government employee, then y not the professor?

There is no rule of law in this country…..and I am hopeless that we will ever see Pakistan somewhere on the world map except as one of the most corrupt countries…

No comments:

 

Website Usage Statistics
Orbitz Coupons